For the elite professional who demands precise and accurate control of very detailed spraying, this Custom Micron Series brush is built to be the “best of the best,” hand-tested and adjusted by the world’s leading airbrush technicians. Special machining processes along with the meticulous hand-fitting of the parts create an airbrush with superb atomization and incredible control. By removing the crown cap and nozzle cap, this airbrush will spray an entire range of stipple effects, from very fine to coarse textures.
· Using the same matched-head assembly as the other trusted Custom Micron airbrushes, the Custom Micron CM-C Plus has the same precise feel that’s entirely unique to a Custom Micron airbrush
· A breakthrough technology, the Micro Air Control (MAC) Valve enables infinite control of the airflow at the head of the airbrush, which provides even more control of stippling, fine details and finely atomized background spraying
· The new solvent-proof PTFE needle packing allows for the use of automotive or other solvent-based paints
· The funnel shape of the redesigned gravity-feed cup lets the airbrush be used effectively with only a couple drops of paint, ensuring a fast and thorough clean up
· A cutaway handle enables users to grab the needle-chucking nut and quickly pull back the needle to flush paint out of the cup and paint passageways for a quick and easy clean up
Micro Air Control (MAC) Valve
A breakthrough technology, the Micro Air Control (MAC) Valve enables infinite control of the airflow at the head of the airbrush, which is different than just regulating the air pressure at the compressor.
· Lets users spray a coarse stippling effect to full atomization with a quick turn
· For fine line or detail work, it can be adjusted to create the optimum airflow for maximum control of the paint output
· By fully opening the MAC Valve, the airbrush can quickly be cleaned during color changes or for wide background spraying
- Review by Max Johnson
- This is one of the most "Elite" airbrushes out. This is definitely not a beginners airbrush or a good all around airbrush. It is made for the utmost detail and will not disappoint. (Posted on 8/4/2012)